The British School of Osteopathy
Network Rail is rebuilding London Bridge mainline rail station. The rail and Tube stations will be open but National Rail and London Overground customers will be affected at certain times until the project is completed in 2018. The first period of major change is from Saturday 23 August to Sunday 31 August 2014.
The BSO is the largest and the oldest osteopathic school in the UK, founded in 1917 to provide undergraduate and postgraduate osteopathy training. We are respected throughout the world for providing excellence in health care, education and research.
Train to be an Osteopath
Students at the British School of Osteopathy benefit from
- Comprehensive osteopathic education via our innovative, General Osteopathic Council accredited M.Ost undergraduate programmes
- Teaching excellence delivered by a faculty including the leading figures in osteopathy, both in research and clinical practice
- Access to our library, which holds the largest collection of osteopathy books and journals in Europe
Treatment at our Osteopathic Clinic
- Our clinic is the largest osteopathic clinic in Europe and is based in a state-of-the-art, fully accessible clinical centre
- The clinic is open to the public and patients can receive subsidised treatment
- Patients with specific needs can seek treatment at one of our specialist clinics:
Build your specialist skills at one of our CPD courses for qualified osteopaths
- The British School of Osteopathy is committed to providing lifelong learning opportunities and ensuring that osteopaths continually expand their osteopathic knowledge and technique
- We provide relevant CPD courses for qualified osteopaths, taught by experts and delivered at competitive rates
Join our mailing list
Receive current news about CPD, employment opportunities and much more. Join here
Visit our alumni website; BSO Connect. Re-connect with old classmates and utilize the trusted British School of Osteopathy environment to expand your professional network.